You, your car and our instructors – helping you get your driving on track!
Geared specifically towards the “enthusiast” owner and driver, Track Guys conducts two-day performance driving education events at road course racetracks across North America. Participants bring their own performance cars to learn and practice the fundamental skills of driving their cars in a “high performance – high fun” environment.
The program is specifically geared to both the pure, first-time participant as well as the seasoned and experienced driver/racer. For the beginner and novice level drivers, Track Guys programs include classroom instructor and provide each “student driver” with their own in-car instructor to help them transfer their classroom learning to turning-and-learning on the track in a controlled and educational format.
Hallmarks of Track Guys Programs are:
* Run groups based upon experience level
* Students are encouraged to drive and learn at their own pace
* Restricted passing zones (point-bye signals required)
* Strict adherence to the rules and corner worker flag/signals
* Easy-to-understand, fun and educational classroom sessions
* Dedicated, skilled and enthusiastic in-car instructors and event staff
* Friendly and fair environment
* Excellent participant value (event cost vs amount of seat time)
* Connections with OE and aftermarket manufacturers
* Saturday evening VIP dinner (speaking opportunities, raffle prizes, etc)
Since our first event in May of 2002, our goal is still the same: to conduct fun, educational, high-value and safe performance driving schools for drivers of every skill level. From pure first-time Novice to seasoned track veteran Advanced drivers, we have just what you’re looking for.
We look forward to working with you at the track, in the classroom and in your car.